Here are some skin care tips that would come in handy in maintaining your skin’s natural beauty:
* Eat more fruits and vegetables. Everything boils down to how well you nourish your body. Eating foods that are rich in antioxidants such as berries and organic leafy vegetables will greatly aide in repairing damaged skin and replenishing dead cells.
* Live a cleaner lifestyle. No matter how busy you get, do not forget to take a bath at least once every day and to wash your face with clean water at least twice. This would lessen the occurrence of breakouts and other skin conditions because dirt will not get stuck in your skin surface for a long time.
* Pamper your skin once in a while. No matter how good you think you are in taking care of your body and your skin, you have to make time to get a massage or a basic facial. It will benefit you well if you get simple treatments especially those that can aide in renewing skin cells and sloughing off dead ones.
* Avoid using harsh chemicals on your skin. If you use cosmetics regularly, make certain that you choose those that are hypoallergenic and/or non comedogenic in order to protect your skin. It has been proven through studies that people who use very strong chemicals on their face for an extended period of time are more prone to premature ageing.
* Go natural. If you can get away without wearing any makeup at all, then by all means leave your skin be even for just a while. Let it breathe so as to avoid breakouts and irritation.
* Take supplements. There are so many health supplements in the market these days and some of them are especially formulated to nourish the skin from inside the body. Make sure that you take only those that have been proven safe and effective. It is advisable to load up on antioxidants as well as anti aging supplements that would pre-empt the early signs of old age.