Las Vegas Lomi Lomi Massage
We are a mobile service anywhere in the Las Vegas valley
LOMI LOMI massage is not for people who are timid or have strong ego issues(anything that is a fear, anger or anti-love responses or behavior towards others or one’s self). Lomi Lomi is ideal for those who are working on becoming whole and interconnected; or who want to die to the old and be reborn in the new; or if you are on the spiritual path.
LOMI LOMI Massage is different. The therapist’s body gives strength to the forearms which are used to give the massage. The hands merely embrace and flow with the arms from one end of the body to the other. The therapist sets up a healing energy space and an intention of healing and visualizes the recipient as healthy and whole, and light replacing all areas of darkness in the entire being. A profound effect can occur. It can integrate all parts of the being back together. However, this is the most effective if one has an open and receptive attitude. It opens energy centers, awakens the light body and awakens new ways of seeing the world. It has been observed to offer the opportunity to profound personal transformation.
HAWAIIAN TEMPLE BODYWORK, Ke Ala Hoku, or Lomi Lomi Nui (the great massage) it’s primary purpose has been to enlighten the being in the physical body an ancient and distinctive form of Lomi Lomi practiced by the Hawaiian Shaman or “kahuna” in the temples of Hawaii as a sacred rite of passage: “Die to the old, be born to the new.”It has been passed down by shamanic teachers committed to sharing their knowledge of this sacred tradition.
LOMI LOMI is a healing art practiced by the native Hawaiians. There are many unique forms of this art. The intent of this massage is not to be just a physical rub down, it is to integrate the whole being – the body, mind (left and right brain), emotions and spirit. However the ability for Lomi Lomi to do so, is dependent upon your openness to receive spiritual healing and integration. If you approach this massage with openness and an attitude of reverence and holiness, the results will be more powerful – more balancing and healing – more holistic. All you have to do is lie down and close your eyes, breathe, and enjoy.
Lomi Lomi means “to knead”, “to massage” or “to weave”. Weaving light, weaving love,, weaving spirt, weaving consciousness into the unconscious, weaving dream time into day, weaving shadow into light, unwavering patterns that no longer serve, weaving spirit into body.
THIS MASSAGE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE – IT IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You have an injury, unless you want to release the emotional baggage you took on when you were injured.
- You are very stressed or a workaholic, unless you are open to allowing yourself a little time and space to “let go” of you ‘mental’ control and receive a most relaxing massage that is like “a little bit of heaven.”
- You are timid about, or have hang-ups about your body, unless you are open to working on releasing those issues.
- You don’t love yourself or your body, unless you want to release this issue and open yourself up to self-love, and divine love, and be embraced for who you are.
1) positioning, draping and music are different for this massage. Please discuss this with us prior to your appointment, so that you can be the most comfortable. Ideally there are no cushions are used, and you are covered on with 1-2 small towels.
2) As you “let go,” and allow yourself to receive and to trust your therapist and yourself, it will deepen your connection to your Higher Self, the Earth and the Divine.
SACRED HAWAIIAN PRINCIPLES for HEALING YOURSELF AND OTHERS
These ancient teachings remind us of our wholeness and divinity. It’s an awakening that allows us to know our unique Self, not as separate individual, but as a connected part of the whole. WE EMBRACE THESE PRINCIPLES:
1) self care and honoring yourself as a sacred, unique being.
2) We hold a sacred space for participants, allowing each individual to have their unique experience to discover, acknowledge and embrace all aspects of who they are.
3) We perceive each person as divine and whole in the core of their being. In realizing that there is nothing that is “wrong” or unworthy in our innate being there is a tremendous source for self-love, joy, healing and celebration.
4) The principle of Movement. Within this sacred space we move consciously and to learn shamanic exercises to open our body, strengthen our ‘mana’ or energy level and learn specific techniques that assist us in facilitating transformation and healing of ourselves and others.
5) In an experiential way we explore the principle that answers and healing come from within. While we honor our teachers and the linages and paradigms we work with, we realize that the ultimate choice, power, and responsibility of our lives comes from ourselves, and our connection to the divine.
6) Sixth is conscious touch. We explore and deepen our sensitivity to ourselves and others both physically and energetically. We begin to expand our awareness integrating the movement and the quality of the work with sacred, conscious touch.
7) Seventh is receiving and allowing. Much of the learning in Lomi Lomi Nui is allowing and receiving the work, the touch and the openness from others. As we receive and trust we deepen our connection to ourselves, the earth and the divine.
8) Facilitation and intention is fundamental to supporting all the other principles. Our intention is to be present and conscious and to create a safe and nurturing space.
9) The principle of Integration is important to our fast paced, secular world. Learning to slow down, listen to our inner wisdom and to integrate the experience of the sacredness into our daily lives is essential to our well being.
IKE – THE WORLD IS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS
KALA – THERE ARE NO LIMITS
MAKIA – ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES
MANAWA – NOW IS THE MOMENT OF POWER
ALOHA – TO LOVE IS TO BE HAPPY WITH
MANA – ALL POWER COMES FROM WITHIN
PONO – EFFECTIVENESS IS THE MEASURE OF TRUTH
This is a specialized massage
Not for you check these other massage services